Indianblooddonors.com is a helpline which functions with the sole aim to promote and spread awareness about blood donation and connects needy patients with blood donors.
Contacting Blood Donors
The users need to utilise the Donors name and Telephone number provided via IVRS, SMS and Android and Windows APP and contact the donor for blood donation.
The details of the donors are given only to facilitate the users for contacting them when in need of blood in case of any emergency.
Indianblooddonors.com is not responsible for unwillingness of the donors to donate blood.
Content provided through the IVRS, SMS and Mobile APP.
- Is provided for information purposes only.
- Is not shared with third parties.
- The donor information available on the website is made available to us by the donors and its purely the donor's right to continue or to withdraw any information available at any point of time.
- We are not responsible for any inaccuracy in the information available on the website.
- We are not responsible for any misuse of contact information given to users via IVRS, SMS and Mobile Apps. If you feel that your contact details are being misused then contact us on email@example.com .
Every search on Indianblooddonors.com via IVRS, SMS and Mobile apps is mapped. We store the Mobile Numbers , Landline number of the people who search for donors through IVRS, SMS and Mobile Apps.
Indianblooddonors.com reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any aspect of the Website or the IVRS, SMS and Mobile Apps at any time, including any information or its contents or features.
Indianblooddonors.com reserves the right to collect, analyze and disseminate the patterns of usage of the Website by all its Users.